What Stack is this Site Build On
I decided to write a short post listing the tech used to create, build, and host this site. At the time of posting, the follow frameworks and tools are being used.
GatsbyJS: This is a great static site generator. Plugins used are:
- gatsby-image with gatsby-plugin-sharp and gatsby-transformer-sharp: The best way to use images in Gatsby.
gatsby-plugin-typography: This plugin makes style themes very easy.
Current Theme: Noriega
- gatsby-source-filesystem: Allows you to load files into Gatsby's GraphQL.
- gatsby-transformer-json: Parses JSON files for use with Gatsby's GraphQL.
- gatsby-transformer-remark: Parses markdown files for use with Gatsby's GraphQL.
- Font Awesome: A great library that makes icons super easy to use.
- Netlify: An amazing hosting service. Netlify monitors for changes in the GitHub repository and will rebuild and rehost the site automatically...for FREE!
- GitHub: If there are other source control websites, it doesn't matter. GitHub is the best.